Friday, August 3, 2007

ANDY, THE BARBER




Seth finally had his first hair cut. His hair is very curly, and was long. It was looking pretty crazy. So as much as I didn't want to get rid of the curls. I knew if I let it grow any more he would be mistaken for a girl. So We invested in a electric razer and Andy went to it. Here is Seth's before and after shots. We gave him a sucker and he sat really still. It was really easy to do!! Now Isaac on the other hand. He thought it would be cool to get his hair buzzed too. So against my better judgment, I let it happen. Andy started the buzzing process and about half way done Isaac started freeking out. He jumped off his chair and ran up to his room and shut the door. "I am done with my hair cut, no more", he said. Well, I wasn't going to let him be done with only 1/2 buzzed. So Andy and I spent the rest of the night trying to get him back in the chair to finish the job. I think when it is hair cut time again, I will just spend the $5.00 to have someone else cut it.

No comments: