I have been tagged by Laura. This tag I get to write about 6 facts or habits I have. I also tag 6 other lucky people. So here I go. Enjoy:-)
1. HABIT: I just have to use mouthwash after every time I brush my teeth. Now this habit has just recently become a habit. I got a free sample of mouthwash at a CVS drug store. Now I don't mean to sound like a cheesy commercial, but my teeth seriously felt cleaner after I used it. So I went to Costco and bought a HUGE thing of it.
2. FACT: By choice I would rather use a baby spoon then a regular spoon to eat my ice cream with. But the really sad thing is that I have been doing this since high school. I like it because it makes my ice cream last longer, smaller bites. I know this is kind of weird. Before I was married my family would totally make fun of me for this. Andy doesn't really care, but now Isaac laughs at me. Mommy is eating with Seth's spoon.
3. HABIT: When I have a major sweet tooth I go for the chocolate chips in my cupboard. This is a bad habit that I need to break. But my favorite chocolate chips to snack on are Hershey's milk chocolate.
4. FACT: I LOVE a clean house. This is something I hope for every day but feel as though I am constantly fighting for. I live with three boys. I also love to have a yummy smelling candle burning with soft classical music in the background. Ahh, doesn't that sound nice?
5. HABIT: I love to look through craft, decorating, cooking, and clothes magazines to get fun ideas to use. And now I cut out the ideas I love and glue them in a notebook(thanks to my friend Jill's great idea). This way I don't have to try to remember everything I like.
6. FACT: I really truly enjoy and LOVE to run. This is one thing that I can do that totally relaxes and de-stress's me. This is the time when I can sort through my thoughts and goals. There is nothing like running outside with the cool crispness of fall weather with beautiful fall leaves around and of course great music on the nano- ipod.
OK, so there are so many more weird facts and habits about me but I only needed six. I asked Andy what he thought a habit or fact about me was. He said that I Blog to much! Can you believe that? Well he is probably right. I just really love to read about what our family and friends are doing. I think it is a great way to keep in contact.
Here's who I TAG
1. Ali H.
2. Michelle Y.
3. Lisa H.
4. Vanessa N.
5. Stephanie S.
6. Liz P.
Chicken Caesar Pasta - With Memorial Day weekend coming up, here is one of our families favorite BBQ side dishes. The Chicken Caesar Pasta is a perfect side for any kind of BBQ. I ...
6 years ago