Sunday, March 2, 2008

Oh, what to do in the winter time . . .

1. Cook:
Andy and I have had fun this weekend cooking.
Here is what we cooked , I just posted these recipes on the
Columbus Friends Cooking Blog




2. Swim (indoors):
Andy took the boys swimming yesterday at the YMCA indoor pool, by himself. Where was I, you ask? Doing our taxes! (Not Fun, but hopefully we will get a good tax return.)
Anyways, when the boys got back from swimming I asked Andy how it went. You will have to read his story on his blog, because I couldn't do it justice by trying to retell it. (Andy's Blog)

3. Vacuum Shopping!!
Thanks to all of your recommendations. We are planning on buying the
Eureka Boss SmartVac
Unless I hear from anyone else with a better option. We figured it was voted the number one vacuum by consumer reports, you can't argue with that. It is also a reasonable price!!

4. Play Superman:


Thank you to Grandma Wiest for sending Seth his own superman cape. This has ended a lot of tension from the boys fighting over Isaac's cape. So now we have Two supermen in our house, and we play it ALOT. I am Superman's girlfriend and Andy is Lex Luther. We pretty much chase each other all over the house and that is good. It keeps them from making crazy mess's , and helps them to get some energy out.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! It was feeling a little like spring in Ohio today...a whopping 53 degrees! I like the picture of the boys in their superman costumes-cute!

Sharon Wiest said...

awwww what cute kids!

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you've been keeping busy! :)

i love the pictures.

Sarah said...

The food looked great. I wish we could have been there to enjoy it. (it reminded me of Thanksgiving).
Great post. It is always nice to see what you are up too and what you are doing to try and keep busy in Coldland.

Liz said...

The food looks really yummy... and the boys look so cute in their matching capes. I'm glad you had such a great weekend!

Margo said...

Jessica, those recipes look amazing. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun.

Our Sweet Life said...

Thanks for the recipes. It sounds like you guys are finding great ways to stay busy and have fun.

Michelle Y said...

The food looks so great! You are a great cook. I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend while Andy was off, I'm still laughing about the swimming incident...

ali said...

so cute! I can't wait to read about the swimming. I hope you guys like your vacuum!