Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Favorite Sight. . .

The next five weeks of Tuesday Tell All is,
share your favorite memory of each of the five senses.
This weeks topic is Your Favorite Sight.

My favorite sight memory was an easy one for me.
Seeing my two sweet little boys for the first time.
Being pregnant is really not something that I enjoyed with both of my boys. I felt really sick through out the whole nine months. It really makes the pregnancy last forever.
Both Isaac and Seth were c-sections and a hard recovery.
But now that I have them in my life, I feel so grateful that I was able to be pregnant give birth to two healthy baby boys. They are both such blessings in our home and really make life fun and interesting.
Whenever I look at their newborn pictures, It brings back memories of joy and amazement for me. I am so grateful that I have them and that I have the opportunity to raise them.

This is Isaac the day he was born:

This is Seth the day he was born:

This is our little family the day we brought Seth home from the Hospital:

3 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

Amen to that. As hard as pregnancy is, it sure is worth it. Your babies were beautiful!

Liz said...

I agree that seeing your child for the first time is probably the most wonderful sight in the world. It's funny seeing those pictures of them because it is hard to imagine them ever being that small:).

thepyles7 said...

Those are cute pictures, You can tell how tiny Issac was when it is next to Seths.