Sunday, November 2, 2008

Isaac's School Party. . .

On Halloween morning, Seth and I joined Isaac for his
Halloween Kindergarten Party
at his school.

Isaac and his class started out by having a parade
through a few of some of the other grade's classrooms.
I remember doing that when I was in elementary school , it was so fun to see my own child doing the same thing.

Here is Isaac's teacher, Mr. Neff and the rest of his class
all dressed in their Halloween costumes.

Isaac and his new school buddy,
going trick-or-treating in the classroom.

Isaac was very nice to Seth while we were visiting.
He made sure that Seth was included in all of the fun Halloween craft projects.

Here is the Mummy pumpkin, that Isaac made.

I LOVED going to Isaac's class party!
It was so fun to be with him and to get to know his teacher and classmates better.

No comments: