Sunday, September 19, 2010

Summer 'catch up' Part 1

I totally slacked off on posting on my blog this summer.
I was so super sick with the first 4 months of my pregnancy that I could barely get my house chores done and take care of my family. I couldn't even think about my blog.
So now that I am feeling much better, I want to document some of the fun things we did this summer.

Summer 2010 Part 1:


Isaac and Seth put on their fast racing shoes for the
Grandville 4th of July Kids run
Andy and I cheered them on, they did great!


Getting a ribbon at the end of race was their favorite part!


Grandville 4th of July Parade!
We sat with our friends Kyle and Liz Orme and their two boys.
Isaac and Seth got SO much CANDY at the parade, so they loved it.
Andy and I were melting in the super HOT sun, and wondering why are we doing this???
Oh ya, for the kids.


Grand Rapids Children's museum had a Curious George exhibit this summer.
Seth LOVED it! He is a BIG Curious George fan.


Ahhh, my two handsome boys.
Isaac 7 & Seth 4

We read the book 'The Marshmallow Incident ' by Judi Barrett.
Then the boys made their very own Marshmallow Work of Art!
They had so much fun with this.




We had a very HOT summer!
So we took many trips to the local splash pad and our neighborhood swimming pool so we could cool off.


John Ball Zoo made for many fun days this summer!
Our favorite thing to do at the Zoo is to touch and feed the Sting-Rays. We did it every time we visited the Zoo.



We also went and saw 'Steve Songs' from PBS kids at the Zoo.
Seth loves 'Steve Songs' so he went up on stage and helped Steve out with a few of his songs.


The boys also had the chance to ride a Camel at the Zoo.
They thought that was pretty fun, and did a great job!







1 comment:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

What a fun summer. congrats on being pregnant and having a girl!