Tuesday, April 12, 2011

November 2010 In Utah

My Little Sis Angela was married last November to her sweetheart Mark.
We were so happy to be able to fly out to Utah to be with her on her special day!
She looked so Beautiful and happy.
Mark and Angela are such great couple and we are so excited for them.


We all had a big Thanks giving Dinner at my parents house with all of my brothers and sisters!
It was so nice to be with all of my family for a few days.
(my mom and dad)

Our good friends the Yeates moved from Michigan back to Utah this last year.
We had the chance to visit them in Utah while we were there. It was so fun to see them and Isaac and Seth had so much fun playing dress ups with their friends for a little while.

We also had a visit to our Dentist Dr. Wiest, my dad.
Poor Seth had a cavity and had to get it taken care of.
Our little man looked so cute with his gas mask on.


The boys had fun trying on hats and sunglasses at Nordstrom while we were out shopping.


We also got together with our cousins, Seth and his cousin with their yummy cupcakes from a cute little cupcake store.



No comments: