Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back To School

This was a big Back To School year for us.
Isaac started 3rd grade
Seth Kindergarten

The night before the first day of school 
I made a special dinner, the boys favorite meal.

Menu was:
Raspberry Lemonade
Strawberries
Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake
Cinnamon Bread
Green Salad
Ice Cream Sandwiches

They LOVED IT!  



They were both SO excited to start school.
Seth has been waiting for this day for a long time.  Every year watching Isaac getting on the bus, he has been so excited to get on with him.

My sweet boys all ready and looking very handsome for school!



SETH - AGE 5 - KINDERGARTEN 



ISAAC - AGE 8 - 3RD GRADE



Hugs and kisses,
Bye MOM and KATE. . . 
I was good and didn't cry, just felt like this year is a big new step for our family.
I feel old. I am still in denial that I have a 3rd grader, I remember when I was in 3rd grade!  And my baby boy is all grown up and off to Kindergarten.  Where does the time go? 
Love these boys.

No comments: