Saturday, October 15, 2011

Orchard Family Pictures

A few weeks ago we had our family pictures taken by one of my very talented friends
Jill Scripps at Fireflies Photography

When picking a location to get our pictures taken I wanted to pick one of our family's favorite spots that we have loved going to while living here in Michigan these last 4 1/2 years.  
The very first year living here I went on a preschool field trip with Isaac to 
It was a beautiful sunny Fall day, and I remember thinking that it was one of the prettiest places I have ever seen.  I loved the colors, smells, and all around feel of the orchard.  Now Wells Orchard has become our families favorite place to buy fresh apples, homemade pies, fresh apple cider, and around Halloween we love to pick our own pumpkins and do the corn maze.  Wells has become one of our favorite Michigan spots.  We sure will miss it when we move this spring. 
The owners of Wells Orchard was very gracious to let us have their beautiful Orchard property be our family photo shoot backdrop.
I love how the pictures turned out, Jill did an amazing job as usual.
I also love that we will always have Wells orchard in the background to remember our time here in Michigan.  

Here are a few of our favorite shots: