I have been tagged yet again, this time by Michelle. Five more facts about me, here it goes. . .
1. I lived in Utah for 23 years, went skiing once and hated it. I haven't been since. I would love to take lessons sometime and try it again. I want to like it, I really do.
2. My life long dream is to go to New York City for the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade. Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to do this. Someday maybe?
3. I am a perfectionist. That is why I don't have curtains up in my front room yet, I just haven't found the perfect ones yet.
4. I really don't understand football. Andy has tried to explain it to me several times. I just cheer when everyone else does. Don't get me wrong here, I am a fan of OSU and BYU football, I just get lost in the game rules.
5. I really love taking kickboxing classes. I have loved taking these classes ever since I was in High school. It makes me feel tuff, I guess.
1. Sarah O.
2. Stephanie G.
3. Carissa G.
4. Laura W.
Chicken Caesar Pasta - With Memorial Day weekend coming up, here is one of our families favorite BBQ side dishes. The Chicken Caesar Pasta is a perfect side for any kind of BBQ. I ...
7 years ago