Monday, November 26, 2007

More Facts. . .

I have been tagged yet again, this time by Michelle. Five more facts about me, here it goes. . .

1. I lived in Utah for 23 years, went skiing once and hated it. I haven't been since. I would love to take lessons sometime and try it again. I want to like it, I really do.

2. My life long dream is to go to New York City for the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade. Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to do this. Someday maybe?

3. I am a perfectionist. That is why I don't have curtains up in my front room yet, I just haven't found the perfect ones yet.

4. I really don't understand football. Andy has tried to explain it to me several times. I just cheer when everyone else does. Don't get me wrong here, I am a fan of OSU and BYU football, I just get lost in the game rules.

5. I really love taking kickboxing classes. I have loved taking these classes ever since I was in High school. It makes me feel tuff, I guess.

I tag:
1. Sarah O.
2. Stephanie G.
3. Carissa G.
4. Laura W.

3 comments:

ali said...

Jess, sorry I never did your last tag, I get lazy with the blog sometimes...

We should go to New York together, I have always wanted to see that parade in person too!

Michelle Y said...

Thanks for responding to the tag. Its great to read all the things about you, hope you find those perfect curtains!

Anonymous said...

i love reading these!
sage LOVES parades.
i'd love to take here there someday!