Saturday, June 21, 2008

What is your favorite Sound and Smell?

Last weeks Tuesday Tell All was
What is your favorite Sound?
My favorite sound is RAIN hitting against my windows and hitting the ground.
I love a rainstorm after days of heat and sun.
It is a great excuse to stay inside and read or watch a movie.
I don't know why but whenever it rains I always feel like popping some popcorn.


This weeks Tuesday Tell All is
What is your favorite smell?
I love the smell of Homemade bread cooking.
Lucky for me Andy picked up some great bread making skills while serving a mission for our church in Germany.
My favorite bread that he makes is the Honey Whole Wheat. Then we put some honey butter on it, oh it is so yummy!

So if you want to share I would love to know,
what is your favorite Sound and or Smell?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the sounds of rain too...as long as it's not at the same time as thunder! :)

and my favorite smell is lavender...natural lavender!

Lisa L. said...

Oh, I love rain! My favorite sound right now is listening to Ellie do all her cute gurgles and grunts and little baby noises. They are so sweet!

My favorite smell is freshly cut grass. When I used to run in my parent's neighborhood, I would always slow down when I passed someone cutting their grass! :)

Vanessa said...

rain and bread are perfect answers! those are both so lovely.
I love the smell of freshly cut grass, and sound...silence! (kids put to bed and quiet in the house each night is what i live for!)

The Gardner's said...

Jessica, can you email me your bread recipe?
ricky_carissa@hotmail.com
thanks!