Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Lunch and a year of Blogging!


I have such great friends!
Today we went out to lunch at a yummy Japanese Steak house
to celebrate mine and Tara's July birthday's.
We had such a great time, and really yummy food too.



So yesterday marks my first year blog anniversary!
How times flies.
Blogging has been such a great way for me to stay in touch with friends and family. I have also found some lost long friends along the way. It has been so fun to catch up with them and what they are doing in their lives.
So now that I have a years worth of pictures and commentary, I am going to make my blog into a book. My friend Jill, just make her blog into a book through Blurb.com and it is very cool.
What a great journal and record to have for our family. I am very excited about it!
I will post a picture of the Blog book when I get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have been there for lunch today!

i can't wait to see your blog book!! :)