Monday, August 11, 2008

8 . 8. 08

In honor of the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics being held on 8-8-08
here is a fun tag that I got from my friend Emily.
I am glad that I was able to watch the opening Ceremonies, wow. . . China did a great job.


8 TV shows I Love to watch
-American Idol
-Cold Case
-With out a Trace
-The Office
-Monk
-30 Rock
-Travels with Samantha Brown (travel channel)
-The Ellen D. Show


8 restaurants I love:
-Olive Garden
-Cafe Rio
-Bajio Mexican Grill
-Texas Road house
-California Pizza Kitchen
-PF Changs
-Kobe Japanese Steak House
-Noodles & Co.

8 things that happened today:
-Woke up and ran on the treadmill before the kids were up
-Read 'The Adventures of Capt. Underpants' to Isaac and Seth
-Aerobics at the YMCA with a friend
-Isaac helped me do the dishes
-Seth didn't take a nap
-read some more of 'The Host' by Stephanie Meyers
-Laundry
-swimming at the neighbors house

8 things I am looking forward too:
-Fall time, the best time of the year in Michigan
-Going to Utah for Thanksgiving
-heating up leftover Lasagna tonight
-Seth being potty trained
-Landscaping our yard
-Isaac starting Kindergarten
-Getting our family pictures taken
-Craft night tomorrow night

8 Things I Love about Summer:
-Sunshine!!
-Ice Cream Cones
-Wearing flip-flops
-Grilling
-swimming
-vacations
-watching a Michigan Sunset
-spending a lot of time outside

8 Olympic Events I want to see
-swimming
-gymnastics
-cycling
-basketball
-diving
-track events
-tennis
-volleyball

8 things on my wish list:
-go to Disneyland with family
-new couch
-new Flat screen TV
-curtains
-spinning bike
-new digital camera
-new dishes
-I really wish I could lose 10 pounds

8 people I want to do this same thing:
-Jamie J.
-Lisa L.
-Shanna W.
-Shelley R.
-Amber W.
-Tiffany J.
-Melissa L.
-Liz P.






1 comment:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

What a cute post and cute idea. I love seeing your blog. It is great