Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!


I can't believe that my little boy is in Kindergarten!
Isaac started school last Tuesday.

For breakfast, we made special smiley face pancakes, his choice.

I never thought that I would do it. . .let my child buy a character backpack.
I always wanted a pottery barn or LL bean type of backpack. But Isaac HAD to have a 'cool' backpack to start school. He picked it out all by himself, if you can't tell.


He was so excited to get on the bus, we were outside waiting 15 minutes before the bus came.


Here he is getting on the bus!
Before he got on the bus he gave me a BIG kiss on the check. Ahhhh
He is such a sweet little guy, that really made me want to cry.
I am so proud of him and I am so excited for him to start this new phase of his life.

3 comments:

jill s said...

i love that he kissed you on the cheek!

i'm SO not ready for sage to start school.

thepyles7 said...

He looks very happy about heading off to school. Kindergarten is the best!I hope that he enjoyed his first day.

theamazingjohnsons said...

I love those cupcakes! You do such cute things for your kids.