Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight. . .

I just saw the movie 'Twilight' today with some friends, and. . .


I really liked it!

However, if I had not read the books before hand, I don't know if I would have liked the movie as much.
I loved reading all four of the Twilight series books.
Like many of you, I was hooked on them for awhile.
I can thank my mother-in-law for introducing the first Twilight book to me a couple of years ago.



So here is what I thought of the movie 'Twilight':

A few things I did not like about the movie:
-I wasn't very crazy about the actor who played Edward. But how can you cast the perfect guy? I had a different picture in my head of who Edward is.
-There were some pretty cheesy parts in the movie, but I was OK with that. But for someone who has not read the Twilight series, they might just laugh at those parts.
-The movie was pretty dark the whole way through, I was hoping that they would show Bella and Edward happy and having fun some of the time, they are happily in love right?

A few things I liked about the movie:
-I really liked the actress who played Bella, I thought that she fit the part really well. I also really liked all of the other characters in the movie (except Edward).
-The movie really followed the story line from the book as well as I guess it could have.
-The tension between the different Characters was well played, especially between Edward and Bella :-)

So, I just found out that they are going to Make 'New Moon' into a movie, I can't wait for that.
All this thinking/typing about 'Twilight' is making me want to see it again. :-)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Denise said...

I didn't read your post 'cuz I haven't seen it yet and didn't want any clues about how it is, except glad to see you did like it.

i tried to send you an email about paint but it was retured. Send me your email and I'll try it again. mine is ddgonda@yahoo.com Thanks! D

Lindsey said...

Troy actually didn't read the books and he did like the movie! He did wish a few times though that he had read Twilight because he felt like he was missing out on some things, but he thought it was a good story and could tell from the movie that Stephenie Meyer must be a good author. He might even read New Moon to find out what happens next... So maybe it isn't that bad for people who haven read the first book!

Margo said...

I love your post. I have now seen the movie twice and loved it both times. Of course the book is a tons better, but I was so thrilled with the movie. I am hooked.