Sunday, December 7, 2008

It is Beginning to LOOK a lot like Christmas. . .

I now know what it means when the weather man says,
"we will be seeing some Lake Effect snow, with freezing temps."
It has been snowing here for three days straight and the high has been in the 20's!
Not to much fun...

However, the sun did peek out today which made the snow look very pretty.

We have been trying to enjoy the snow and have a good attitude about it (we do have 3 more winters here).
We do have a great sledding hill in our backyard, so we have been doing a lot of sledding :-)

Also, Here is a quick picture I took today before we went to church of the boys. I actually got a picture of them both smiling. That does not happen often, pretty much never. The secret was to have Andy in the back doing funny things to make them laugh:-)


Lastly, I hosted December's Craft group at my house last week.
We had a Super craft night, with four crafts.
I am almost done with them and will post pictures of them soon :-)

Until then I hope you are all enjoying this Special Christmas season.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is SUCH a cute picture of the boys!

thanks again for hosting craft night...it was fun!

Denise said...

oh my goodness look at all that snow. how beautiful!

That picture of the boys is so cute. Good work Andy!

thepyles7 said...

That's what you get for moving to Michigan. I have a feeling that the boys like it a little more then you.

Gabbitas Family said...

oh man! I remember the Noreasters in NY. The snow just never lets up!