Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Tell All - 5 Words

Did you know that last week was

National 'Words Matter' week?

Yah, I didn't either!

Until I read last weeks Tuesday Tell All topic which is:
Pick five words that matter the most to you and share why they do.
Here are my 5 words,

1. Family

Like most of you, my family means everything to me! I feel very blessed to have a husband who helps and encourages me to be a better person. My two little boys are my pride, joy, and comfort. I also have to give a shout out to my extended family, mostly in Utah. Brother's, sister, parents, parents-in-law, Sister's-in-law, brother's-in-law, cousins . . .
I LOVE my family!

2. Spirituality
My faith has shaped every aspect of who I am today.
It helps me every day to have hope, joy, confidence, and patience.
I treasure times when I can sit in quiet, so I can read and ponder and gain more spirituality in my life.

3. Friendship
I have the BEST friends EVER!!
Thanks to facebook and blogging I have been able to keep in contact with dear friends from elementary school, high school, working at TNI and on. . .
For the last 6 years Andy and I have lived states away (Ohio and Michigan) from our family in Utah. Because of this I have learned to rely and lean on friends more than I ever thought I would. I am very thankful for all of my friends!!

4. FUN
I wish everyday could be filled with pure FUN!!
Enjoying each day and finding happiness in everything is what Isaac and Seth do,
so why can't I?


5. Nature

I love being outside and enjoying nature.
When Andy and I lived in Provo, UT I would run on a trail up to the Provo canyon almost everyday and I LOVED IT! Being in Nature helps me think clearly, and better appreciate life. Now that we live in Michigan it is hard to be inside so much in the winter. However the spring, summer, and fall totally makes up for it. Michigan is a very beautiful place! I really love being so close to such great beaches.

There you have it, my five words that matter the most to me.
What five words matter the most to you?


No comments: