Friday, August 14, 2009

The Gang

When I asked Seth what he was doing with his friends outside he said,
"I am just hangin' with MY BOYS!"
I have no idea where he got that from, but it made me laugh.


Isaac and Seth have been enjoying
LONG sunny summer days,
in their swimming suits,
hanging "with their boys",



playing with water,
mud,
rocks,
wood,

frogs,
worms
. . .
anything gross and messy, really!


I have been having Fun spraying off
the mud
they have somehow spread all over them,
ears to toes.
And telling Isaac,
NO
We can not keep that frog as a pet in our house, so GROSS!


Four more weeks to play in the long days of summer,
School starts after Labor Day!



3 comments:

The Gardner's said...

Your boys are getting so big! You are lucky you still have a couple more weeks before school starts. School starts this week for us!

I am Laura said...

That is so cute. I am jealous of all the friends he has, I wish Ally had more here.

Gwen said...

So cute Jess! Your boys are too adorable. " I'm just hangin' with my boys" LOL! I love how you design your blog. It's really beautiful... how you emphasize the different words. Really cute and fun to read!
Love,
Gwen