Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Utah Wedding & Christmas. . .


We just returned home from a busy fun packed trip to Utah.
We started the trip off with going tubing with all of my extended family at Soldier Hollow in Heber, UT.


My brother Kevin and Cynthia the night before they got married. Aren't they a cute couple?


Isaac LOVES his aunt Angela, my little sis.

We really enjoyed walking around Temple Square in SLC. The lights were so pretty, and the music and feeling of being there was amazing. It made our Christmas that much better this year.


Kevin and Cynthia's Wedding!
It was so nice to be there with them on their special day.




Christmas Eve at Grandpa and Grandma Olsen's house with all 8 of the cousins.


This year all of the cousins were given BYU Sweatshirts from Grandpa Olsen.
They were all very excited!


Christmas Morning!
Isaac was very happy to see that Santa brought him Star Wars ships and Star Wars guy's for Christmas.


Seth was so excited to see that Santa brought him Capt. Rex from Star Wars.

My brother Scott and his pretty wife Abigail of 9 months.
It was so fun to spend Christmas morning with them at my parents house.


My parents and Andy's parents were so nice to the kids and I this Christmas.
Andy had to fly back home to GR to work a 24 hour shift at the hospital on Christmas day and night, and then started night shifts.
I stayed in Utah through Christmas so the kids and I could spend more time with our family.
I missed Andy so much, being away from your spouse on Christmas is not fun. We made the best of it and had a good time.

Bowling is always a fun Christmas Vacation tradition of ours.
Isaac and Seth always have so much fun bowling with the bumpers.

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas Vacation!
We sure enjoy keeping in touch with all of you through blogs, facebook, and phone calls. We are looking forward to a new year.
Here's to the new year of 2010.
Happy New Years!


3 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! How sad you weren't with Andy on Christmas! We got your Christmas card and I loved it. Have a great New Year...maybe this will be the year we see each other???? ;-)

ali said...

we miss you guys so much already!

thepyles7 said...

Happy New Year! It looks like you have had a busy start to yours.