Monday, May 11, 2009

Seth is THREE!!

I can't believe that my baby is three years old!
Where did the time go?


This year Isaac has been in school every morning for Kindergarten. So Seth and I have had the mornings to hang out with each other. I have loved every minute if it!

SETH or "SETHIE",
-I love that you are a mama's boy and you have always been.
-I love playing soccer with you outside
-I love cuddling up with you and watching cartoons
-I love reading you books
-I love that you LOVE motorcycles and get so excited every time you see one
-I love that you and Isaac play so well together
-I love your curly hair and bright blue eyes
-I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!

Happy Birthday my sweet little Sethie!








4 comments:

Vanessa said...

He is a darn cute kid! I can't believe he's 3, I still think of him as a (huge) baby- Happy Birthday Seth!

jill s said...

his curls are ADORABLE!!

happy bday seth!

thepyles7 said...

Are you sure he is three? It seems like he should only be turning two. I sure hope that he had a great birthday!

Kim said...

I can't believe he is three either! Where did all that curly hair come from? So cute!